jueves, 4 de febrero de 2016

Academia impact report

Dear Matt:

Re: the prospective impact report tool in Academia. Thanks for including me in the list of potential beta users. I think an impact report service is an excellent idea, and no doubt I would use it in my CV; it sounds like a great way of making stats manageable. Besides this I don't know how I could contribute anything to the new tool, and I'm pathologically shy about talking on the phone or Skype and I'm no use there, but if you have any specific questions by all means email them to me and I'll answer them as best I can; I'd be glad to do so because I am extremely happy with Academia; it's an admirable venture and it provides an invaluable service that should be widely recognized. Why academic institutions do not more actively support it, and actually tend to actively ignore it absolutely beats me... or perhaps it doesn't; the academy tends to stick to its protocols to an unreasonable extent.
Best regards,
JaGL



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Se aceptan opiniones alternativas, e incluso coincidentes:

Mi fotoblog

Mi fotoblog
se puede ver haciendo clic en la foto ésta de Termineitor. Y hay más enlaces a cosas mías al pie de esta página.