miércoles, 22 de mayo de 2013

My Father's Father - The Civil Wars






I hear something hanging on the wind
 I see black smoke up around the bend
 I got my ticket
 I'm going to go home

 The leaves have changed a time or two
 Since the last time the train came through
 I got my ticket and I'm going to go home

 My father's father's blood is on the track
 A sweet refrain drifts in from the past
 I got my ticket and I'm going to go home

 The winding roads that led me here
 Burn like coal and dry like tears
 So here's my hope
 My tired soul
 So here's my ticket
 I want to go home
 Home
 Home

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Se aceptan opiniones alternativas, e incluso coincidentes:

Mi fotoblog

Mi fotoblog
se puede ver haciendo clic en la foto ésta de Termineitor. Y hay más enlaces a cosas mías al pie de esta página.